This topic is for discussing slings and backpacks. If you want to buy or sell slings and backpacks, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Carrying 1yo on back?

(3 Posts)
MollyNollyNoo Mon 24-Jun-13 22:33:31

Tula do a baby size and a toddler size. I moved DS up to the toddler sized one at about 16 months although I possibly could have carried him longer in the baby sized one. My older DS can fit in the toddler Tula at 3 1/2.

There are a few other good ones that I haven't tried so I'm not sure what the sizing is like...(Boba, Manduca, connecta).

fishybits Sun 23-Jun-13 21:47:17

Deuter Kid Comfort iii is one we use for DD and have done since she was 10 months. It'll be good till she's about 3.

I'd also recommend an Ergo for something much smaller and lightweight. I've seen it used comfortably with a not small 2 1/2 year old boy.

DS just turned 1. When he was younger we tried loads of slings, babasling, Moby wrap, baby Bjorn etc...

He didn't really take to Amy of them as just wanted to be walking himself or looking around.

I am pretty sure he would do well in a sling that went on our back now but am not sure what sort. It would be used if we went on long walks and he got tired or if I went shopping with him or similar.

Anyone use one for toddlers?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now