This topic is for discussing slings and backpacks. If you want to buy or sell slings and backpacks, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

what to use before my ergo?

(6 Posts)
moremintsliceplease Fri 21-Jun-13 22:11:27

Hi, my DS and I loved my Ergo but we didn't start using it until he was 9 months. I now have a new DD and the newborn insert but it seems way too hot and bulky?

What can I use in the meantime now I have another unputdownable baby but also need to chase after a toddler?

I am nervous of slings and large of nork, not sure if that makes a difference!

TIA

Beehatch Fri 21-Jun-13 22:12:15

Moby smile

5madthings Fri 21-Jun-13 22:13:41

I used Moby wrap, gave large norms as well.

They are very easy to use smile

pootlebug Sun 23-Jun-13 18:42:53

Not a Moby, they are hot for warm weather - the Hana Baby Wrap, Boba Wrap and Cot2tot are all lighter weight, stretchier and generally comfier and cooler with small babies. But similar idea to the Moby.

MrsRLondontown Mon 24-Jun-13 17:51:55

I have an oyster baby sling - soo pretty & stylish. My dd is 4 weeks & it's the best thing we've bought/ best value for ££. Have only used pram twice & wear it in the house so I can get things done ( have breakfast ect) !! It's a life saver!

googietheegg Mon 24-Jun-13 17:58:22

MrsR please can you tell me where you bought the oyster sling? I can't find it on amazon where I buy everything!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now