This topic is for discussing slings and backpacks. If you want to buy or sell slings and backpacks, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Hoppediz Hop Tye ok from the beginning?

(3 Posts)
photographerlady Thu 23-May-13 10:40:46

Thanks pootlebug I guess I always have wishful thinking of a warm summer. It was picked up because of the raving reviews of our local sling library, MIL ended purchasing us one as a girl before I could rent one out for a spin smile

pootlebug Wed 22-May-13 10:39:15

Yes, suitable from newborn - you cinch in the top and bottom and if it is too tall can roll the waist over to make it shorter. Perfectly reasonable for summer months too imo. It's a great carrier, and very popular at the sling library I run.

photographerlady Tue 21-May-13 19:34:23

I was gifted a Hoppediz Hop Tye and my first little one is due this summer. Now I know it's more woven so warm summer months with a newborn it might sit on the shelf for a little while but was seeking advice. Hop-tye a good long term carrier? Site says its suitable for newborns but most reviews are for slightly older babies. Anyone enjoy the hop-tye and have some insight?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now