This topic is for discussing slings and backpacks. If you want to buy or sell slings and backpacks, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

ZOMBIE THREAD ALERT: This thread hasn't been posted on for a while.

Hoppediz Hop Tye ok from the beginning?

(3 Posts)
photographerlady Tue 21-May-13 19:34:23

I was gifted a Hoppediz Hop Tye and my first little one is due this summer. Now I know it's more woven so warm summer months with a newborn it might sit on the shelf for a little while but was seeking advice. Hop-tye a good long term carrier? Site says its suitable for newborns but most reviews are for slightly older babies. Anyone enjoy the hop-tye and have some insight?

pootlebug Wed 22-May-13 10:39:15

Yes, suitable from newborn - you cinch in the top and bottom and if it is too tall can roll the waist over to make it shorter. Perfectly reasonable for summer months too imo. It's a great carrier, and very popular at the sling library I run.

photographerlady Thu 23-May-13 10:40:46

Thanks pootlebug I guess I always have wishful thinking of a warm summer. It was picked up because of the raving reviews of our local sling library, MIL ended purchasing us one as a girl before I could rent one out for a spin smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now