Note: This topic is for discussing slings and backpacks. If you want to buy or sell slings and backpacks, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ.

recommendations for a newborn ring sling

(3 Posts)
photographerlady Wed 08-May-13 14:22:02

I hope to rent a few when the LO is here from a sling library, the ones they have are all over £60 new.

pootlebug Wed 08-May-13 11:50:37

I love ring slings made from woven wraps. Little Frog ring slings, or the Lenny Lamb Bamboo ones are both at the cheaper end of the woven-wrap-ring-slings spectrum, and both are nice and soft pretty much from new so not much breaking in required and lovely and snuggly for a tiny baby.

Using a ring sling is a bit of a knack - are you near a sling meet or library or consultant where someone could show you how to use it?

photographerlady Wed 08-May-13 10:20:26

Anyone out there use ring slings or did with their newborn. I have a moby stretch sling at the moment but would also like a ring sling for when the baby arrives trouble is I know nothing about ring sling brands. Any recommendations?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now