Note: This topic is for discussing slings and backpacks. If you want to buy or sell slings and backpacks, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ.

recommendations for a newborn ring sling

(3 Posts)
photographerlady Wed 08-May-13 10:20:26

Anyone out there use ring slings or did with their newborn. I have a moby stretch sling at the moment but would also like a ring sling for when the baby arrives trouble is I know nothing about ring sling brands. Any recommendations?

pootlebug Wed 08-May-13 11:50:37

I love ring slings made from woven wraps. Little Frog ring slings, or the Lenny Lamb Bamboo ones are both at the cheaper end of the woven-wrap-ring-slings spectrum, and both are nice and soft pretty much from new so not much breaking in required and lovely and snuggly for a tiny baby.

Using a ring sling is a bit of a knack - are you near a sling meet or library or consultant where someone could show you how to use it?

photographerlady Wed 08-May-13 14:22:02

I hope to rent a few when the LO is here from a sling library, the ones they have are all over £60 new.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now