This topic is for discussing slings and backpacks. If you want to buy or sell slings and backpacks, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Add head to support to mai tai?

(3 Posts)
HungryClocksGoBackFourSeconds Thu 25-Apr-13 15:40:22

I'll have a look, thanks smile

mamacoffee Thu 25-Apr-13 14:54:35

Ive been wondering the same thing! Ihave sometimes put a muslin round the straps and made head head support but ive been been wondering whether I could stitch one in. Theres some fb group s you could ask, join the slings and things FSOT group and and also the diy slings and things group smile

HungryClocksGoBackFourSeconds Wed 24-Apr-13 16:56:49

I used to carry DD(2) as a baby all the time, stretchy wrap initially, then a mai tai as she got bigger, I got out of the habit but as she's getting older and wanting to walk rather than be pushed everywhere, but isn't up to long distances I fancy using it again, however, there's no head support on mine, so if she falls asleep her head will loll all over the place.

Has anyone added a head support to a mai tai before? Any tips? Or is it a bad idea? (I love the look of those ergo ones but can't justify spending that much on a new carrier that I might not get that much use out of).

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now