This topic is for discussing slings and backpacks. If you want to buy or sell slings and backpacks, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Add head to support to mai tai?

(3 Posts)
HungryClocksGoBackFourSeconds Wed 24-Apr-13 16:56:49

I used to carry DD(2) as a baby all the time, stretchy wrap initially, then a mai tai as she got bigger, I got out of the habit but as she's getting older and wanting to walk rather than be pushed everywhere, but isn't up to long distances I fancy using it again, however, there's no head support on mine, so if she falls asleep her head will loll all over the place.

Has anyone added a head support to a mai tai before? Any tips? Or is it a bad idea? (I love the look of those ergo ones but can't justify spending that much on a new carrier that I might not get that much use out of).

mamacoffee Thu 25-Apr-13 14:54:35

Ive been wondering the same thing! Ihave sometimes put a muslin round the straps and made head head support but ive been been wondering whether I could stitch one in. Theres some fb group s you could ask, join the slings and things FSOT group and and also the diy slings and things group smile

HungryClocksGoBackFourSeconds Thu 25-Apr-13 15:40:22

I'll have a look, thanks smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now