This topic is for discussing slings and backpacks. If you want to buy or sell slings and backpacks, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Sling for hot weather?

(3 Posts)
Eskino Mon 15-Apr-13 09:10:23

Thanks for that, I'll check them all out. I saw one called a K'tan but they seem to be really expensive for what they are. Might try and make one if all else fails. smile

pootlebug Sun 14-Apr-13 11:34:38

A gauze wrap like the Calin Bleu gauze or Wrapsody Bali Breeze, or an Ellaroo. You wrap them like a woven, so will need to learn a slightly different technique to your stretchy wrap, but they are lovely and thin and cool.

The Fil'Up is a mesh stretchy sling that looks as though it would be cool, but I have never tried using one so don't know how easy they are to get the hang of.

Eskino Sun 14-Apr-13 07:24:36

Hi, I'm using my trusty moby wrap for my 11 week old which has been great through the winter as it has kept both of us toasty but we hope to be in France in the summer and I'll need a sling that keeps us cool and can be slipped on and off quickly.

Does anyone have any recommendations for a lightweight sling that I can use with my dd who will be 4 months when we go? I'm thinking ring sling but I haven't tried one.

I've used a baba sling before but I'm quite petite and found it too cumbersome to use having baby wrapped horizontally around my middle!

I'd prefer to hold her upright ala moby. Suggestions gratefully received. Thanks!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now