This topic is for discussing slings and backpacks. If you want to buy or sell slings and backpacks, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Ergo, Rose and Rebellion or Stokke

(28 Posts)
BinarySolo Mon 18-Mar-13 18:06:53

Which of these carriers is best? Been looking into it for a few weeks and I feel like my brain's going to melt!

I had a babasling at first last time but I never felt that confident that ds was safe and was constantly heckling he was still breathing, it was good for breastfeeding tho.

I then had a babyborn. I think I was able to use this for much longer as ds was small, but I don't think there was really adequate back support for me, and having read up further have concerns about hip positions.

I also have a big little life backpack thing. It's great for long walks but bulky and doesn't offer much head support.

I do a lot of walking and would like a carrier that works in front and back positions and that's comfortable. Would like to be able to use for a good length of time too.

freelancegirl Fri 22-Mar-13 15:04:43

I rather like the idea of little Ergo and Rebellion grin

TheYamiOfYolk Fri 22-Mar-13 15:08:47

If you are lonsish in the torso, I'd go for a R&R over an Ergo. The people I know who love Ergos tend to be short, or with shortish bodies. I could never, ever get mine comfy, but liked my R&R. Having said that, I preferred a the less structured Mei Tai carriers to either.

Munxx Sat 04-May-13 19:22:42

Don't suppose you are still selling an ergo freelancegirl?

I'd love one!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now