This topic is for discussing slings and backpacks. If you want to buy or sell slings and backpacks, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

What sling for first 6 months (post c section)

(4 Posts)
sunnysunnyshine Mon 18-Mar-13 17:58:53

Thanks both. Yes I was trying to find a sling meet or library but there's not much nearby unfort, and I missed the nearest one (still 20 miles away) last week.

The close caboo looks like it fits the bill and a friend has one I can try so I'll see...

pootlebug Sun 17-Mar-13 10:44:21

Agreed with PA to go along to a sling library if you can. Some possibilities:
- Stretchy wrap. You have to learn to tie it but you pre-tie and then pop baby in and once you've done it a handful of times it is really easy.
- Close Caboo carrier - basically the same fabric as stretchy wrap but with rings at the side to tighten so you don't have to tie it
- Soft Things with buckles like the Connecta

If you google sling libraries you should find one near you and someone there will be able to advise you on what would be best.

sunnysunnyshine Sat 16-Mar-13 09:31:36

I like the look of the soft slings as the look more comfortable but have no idea really. Would rather it wasn't too complicated to tie.

Tried a basic baby bjorn with dc1 but never got on with it as it hurt my back which tends to get quite achy.

Any recommendations please?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now