Note: This topic is for discussing slings and backpacks. If you want to buy or sell slings and backpacks, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ.

Back carries with a coat

(6 Posts)
blushingmare Thu 07-Feb-13 23:15:52

How? Do you wear the sling over the coat? Or freeze without a coat?! Should DD wear her snowsuit inside the sling?

It's a Beco Butterfly if that makes any difference.

BlueAndRedMakePurple Fri 08-Feb-13 21:19:09

I wear over my coat. You can get special babywearing coats but they are pretty expensive.

I put my 8 month old in normal clothes with extra socks and then put a fleece onesie over the top.

RainbowsFriend Sun 17-Feb-13 09:01:22

Lenny Lamb do babywearing coats than when you tke the panel out are almost a normal coat. I got mine for £70.

crazy88 Mon 18-Feb-13 21:39:35

Suses kinder fleece. They had a sale on recently and I hit mine for about £40. Is basically the fleece insert from their kindercoat. Is brilliant, you can use it with a back, front or hip carry. Very easy to put on over a back carry without knocking baby's hat off, unlike some! I use mine over a wrap and a mei tai so I imagine would be fine over a beco too smile

crazy88 Mon 18-Feb-13 21:40:23

Hit = got. Stupid iPhone!

NaturalBaby Mon 18-Feb-13 21:42:02

I put my coat on as usual, dressed ds as if he was going into the pram (pramsuit, woolly hat, mittens) and then slung him on my back.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now