This topic is for discussing slings and backpacks. If you want to buy or sell slings and backpacks, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

recommend a sling for DH?

(6 Posts)
CMOTDibbler Sat 15-Dec-12 16:50:54

My dh loved using a Meitai - I had a black strap, blue asian dragon Babyhawk (think there may be a photo of dh and ds on my profile still), and as dh is v tall, but not v skinny, it had xl straps.

InTheBoonies Sat 15-Dec-12 16:48:17

My DP wears the jpmbb sling in grey and maroon. It's fairly discreet looking and you can put on under or over coats.

IamDollie Fri 14-Dec-12 16:18:51

These wrap slings are fairly gender neutral and really comfy to wear over or under stuff, on the front or on the back daisybabyshop.co.uk/wrap-slings/stretchy-wrap-sling-black

Wrigglebum Tue 11-Dec-12 14:28:14

My DH loves our connecta, really easy to use than looks pretty mainstream depending on what pattern you go for. We also both love the Manduca, looks quite sporty.

Rose & Rebellion are from 3 months but they are reversible so could have pretty for you and plain black for DH. A dark stretchy or a close carrier would be good until then and sell on after?

SamSmalaidh Mon 10-Dec-12 21:36:19

Any buckled/soft structured carrier - Beco, Ergo, Manduce, Rose&Rebellion, Connecta.

rosamarina Mon 10-Dec-12 21:34:51

Looking for something that looks fairly 'mainstream' and male, suitable for a tall very skinny man to carry a baby from birth. It would be good if you can comfortably wear it over a coat when outside. Any suggestions?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now