Note: This topic is for discussing slings and backpacks. If you want to buy or sell slings and backpacks, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ.

Where online to buy my manduca and any colour suggestion - resale value in mind

(4 Posts)
sedgieloo Sun 02-Dec-12 10:29:03

Just wondering if anyone recs a retailer as I can't try at a local store. Just for a good returns policy and after sale if it is needed. Also what are popular colours? It's my fourth sling so I need to justify the purchase knowing I will get good resale value. Thank you

GalaxyDisaster Sun 02-Dec-12 14:24:20

I think it's one of those which look quite 'manly' , so I went with Khaki. No idea if that reasoning works or not as I haven't tried to sell it yet.

Got mine from Born online.

Wrigglebum Sun 02-Dec-12 15:44:47

Got mine from Kiddicare, sometimes you can get a good discount code and the free 1 hour delivery slot is good.

I got red as I like it, didn't really think about resale smile.

oohlaalaa Mon 10-Dec-12 10:27:26

I've been watching them on ebay, and they have a good second hand value. I've been looking at black Manduca's, as it needs to be manly looking for my husband to use it.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now