Note: This topic is for discussing slings and backpacks. If you want to buy or sell slings and backpacks, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ.

can I ask a question about my sling

(4 Posts)
MasterOfBuggerAll Tue 27-Nov-12 22:04:32

I bought a cheap men's fleece big enough to wrap around both of us. I used it a lot when out walking the dog. That way you can keep baby warm, but when you go indoors you can undo the fleece.

pootlebug Tue 27-Nov-12 22:00:54

What CMOt said. Also fasten your coat underneath the bottom of the wrap so it covers your baby's legs if it is cold

CMOTDibbler Tue 27-Nov-12 13:22:59

Baby gro, leg warmers, hat if outside, and he'll be fine - a snowsuit is actually a bit hot

Tooodlepip Tue 27-Nov-12 13:08:19

Hi

I have a moby sling which i have only used in the house, I'd like to try using it to go shopping, I am too short to use the trolley that car seats fit into and baby is only 11 weeks so a bit small for the trolley seats. The question is, in the winter, I am in northern Ireland, should I put him into the sling with his snowsuit (coat) on or just his clothes which is mostly babygros, is the baby gro enough it might be cold outside. I don't know how do other sling users dress their babies.

The above might be obvious but i am clueless honest smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now