This topic is for discussing slings and backpacks. If you want to buy or sell slings and backpacks, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

can I ask a question about my sling

(4 Posts)
Tooodlepip Tue 27-Nov-12 13:08:19

Hi

I have a moby sling which i have only used in the house, I'd like to try using it to go shopping, I am too short to use the trolley that car seats fit into and baby is only 11 weeks so a bit small for the trolley seats. The question is, in the winter, I am in northern Ireland, should I put him into the sling with his snowsuit (coat) on or just his clothes which is mostly babygros, is the baby gro enough it might be cold outside. I don't know how do other sling users dress their babies.

The above might be obvious but i am clueless honest smile

CMOTDibbler Tue 27-Nov-12 13:22:59

Baby gro, leg warmers, hat if outside, and he'll be fine - a snowsuit is actually a bit hot

pootlebug Tue 27-Nov-12 22:00:54

What CMOt said. Also fasten your coat underneath the bottom of the wrap so it covers your baby's legs if it is cold

MasterOfBuggerAll Tue 27-Nov-12 22:04:32

I bought a cheap men's fleece big enough to wrap around both of us. I used it a lot when out walking the dog. That way you can keep baby warm, but when you go indoors you can undo the fleece.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now