This topic is for discussing slings and backpacks. If you want to buy or sell slings and backpacks, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Beco Butterfly 2

(3 Posts)
Mette82 Wed 24-Oct-12 22:25:43

He is 10 weeks so still need a bit of head support. I will try again. Thankssmile

EasilyBored Mon 22-Oct-12 20:48:08

How old is he? I've found that one DS is in, I tighten the side strap bits, then kind of pull down on the bit that goes under your arms and jiggle him up and down a bit about until the straps are comfortable on my shoulders, then re-tighten the straps. DS doesn't need any head support, as when he falls asleep his head falls forward on my chest iyswim? I've not bothered with the sleep hood, as he thinks it's akin to torture if I put it on him.

Mette82 Sun 21-Oct-12 21:09:37

Does anyone got any experience with Beco Butterfly 2? I can't seem to work it out. It seems uncomfortable both for my son and I. The shoulderstraps is being pulled forward and there is no head support even though the head support is attached.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now