This topic is for discussing slings and backpacks. If you want to buy or sell slings and backpacks, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

back carrier

(7 Posts)
SamSmalaidh Sat 13-Oct-12 21:18:23

I loved the Beco and Rose and Rebellion. Little Life do good structured backpack carriers.

pumpkin2012 Sat 13-Oct-12 21:08:06

Wow, thank you all!

I guess a rucksack style would be useful. I will have a look for all your suggestions & do some research. smile
X

fraktion Sat 13-Oct-12 20:59:45

I love our Ergo. Didn't find the Manducca or either Beco comfortable personally but those are 2 other options.

fishybits Sat 13-Oct-12 20:57:14

Deuter kid comfort iii

I have a very bad lower back and this is the only back pack I can comfortably carry DD in over long distances whilst hill walking. It is a back pack so not small but very light, excellent support, waterproof cover included, lots of pockets and a padded pillow upon which DD rests her weary head to snooze clearly exhausted after all that exertion grin

PixieHot Sat 13-Oct-12 20:57:03

I have an Ergo and love it (they're pricy though, and avoid eBay as there are lots of fakes!). The toddler Patapum is cheaper I think, and looks great.

BigWhoop Sat 13-Oct-12 20:54:38

Look for one they can sit, rather than dangle in. Do you want it to be part of a rucksack, or just a carrier?

The Manduca is a nice buckled carrierwink

pumpkin2012 Sat 13-Oct-12 20:50:15

Hi
I'm thinking of getting a backcarrier for my11month old, so I can go walking without the pram. Does anyone have any recommendations? Have no idea about these things!
Any advice greatfully received.
X

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now