This topic is for discussing slings and backpacks. If you want to buy or sell slings and backpacks, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Can anyone recommend a good ring sling

(7 Posts)
Rockchick1984 Thu 20-Sep-12 08:51:45

I have a heartiness which is lovely, however they aren't the longest so I wouldn't go for it if much over a size 12 smile

hazchem Wed 19-Sep-12 10:14:22

I have just got a neobulle and I love it. feels soft yet strong out of the box. new they are under £60. I'm using it with DS who is 18 months and he feels weightless. My Natibaby has bamboo which is super soft but not so supportive.

belindarose Tue 18-Sep-12 11:02:38

Sakura bloom are beautiful, but out of my price range!
I'll look at the other brands, thanks.

quietlysuggests Mon 17-Sep-12 20:41:49

I have a sakura bloom one that I adore. Have a look at the site the colours are unreal.

philbee Mon 17-Sep-12 20:38:39

I have a storchenwiege one that I really like.

pootlebug Sun 16-Sep-12 21:42:01

I would go with one made from a woven wrap - generally stronger and more supportive. Neobulle, Natibaby, Girasol, Didymos, Oscha etc are all brands to look for.

belindarose Sat 15-Sep-12 21:00:52

DC2 (11 weeks) has rejected my Moby wrap, Caitlin Bleu gauze and Connecta so far, making his preference for a ring sling very clear. Unfortunately, probably due to DH's impatience, the linen has frayed quite badly, just at the part near the rings.

I need to invest in a new one in case it gets worse (it's the only way he'll sleep in the day). Any recommendations? This one is a pouchlings 'deluxe' linen one.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now