This topic is for discussing slings and backpacks. If you want to buy or sell slings and backpacks, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Can anyone recommend a good ring sling

(7 Posts)
belindarose Sat 15-Sep-12 21:00:52

DC2 (11 weeks) has rejected my Moby wrap, Caitlin Bleu gauze and Connecta so far, making his preference for a ring sling very clear. Unfortunately, probably due to DH's impatience, the linen has frayed quite badly, just at the part near the rings.

I need to invest in a new one in case it gets worse (it's the only way he'll sleep in the day). Any recommendations? This one is a pouchlings 'deluxe' linen one.

pootlebug Sun 16-Sep-12 21:42:01

I would go with one made from a woven wrap - generally stronger and more supportive. Neobulle, Natibaby, Girasol, Didymos, Oscha etc are all brands to look for.

philbee Mon 17-Sep-12 20:38:39

I have a storchenwiege one that I really like.

quietlysuggests Mon 17-Sep-12 20:41:49

I have a sakura bloom one that I adore. Have a look at the site the colours are unreal.

belindarose Tue 18-Sep-12 11:02:38

Sakura bloom are beautiful, but out of my price range!
I'll look at the other brands, thanks.

hazchem Wed 19-Sep-12 10:14:22

I have just got a neobulle and I love it. feels soft yet strong out of the box. new they are under £60. I'm using it with DS who is 18 months and he feels weightless. My Natibaby has bamboo which is super soft but not so supportive.

Rockchick1984 Thu 20-Sep-12 08:51:45

I have a heartiness which is lovely, however they aren't the longest so I wouldn't go for it if much over a size 12 smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now