Is it this simple...?

(9 Posts)
Gengar Sun 28-Aug-16 11:51:33

Sorry if this is a stupid question but I'm only an online member so can't ask at group.

If I get a meal kit which the app says is 6 syns, add meat (0 syns) and oil (say, 4 syns - will check!), then eat half, have I had 5 syns?

It sounds right, but too good to be true...

Gengar Sun 28-Aug-16 11:56:15

Oh yes and, can I eat as much of this as I want so long as I get the syns right otherwise? Like, literally as much as I want?

KP86 Sun 28-Aug-16 11:57:32

As long as it's 1/3 speed, then yes! Remember to apportion your syns properly if you have more than half.

KP86 Sun 28-Aug-16 11:57:49

The idea being, don't gorge yourself - stop when full.

chough Sun 28-Aug-16 12:00:36

Gengar, that sounds right: you don't need to weigh or measure free foods, just have a normal portion, avoiding overeating, and make sure you have at least one third of a plate of speed food.
I wouldn't waste 4 syns on oil: use Frylight (free).

Gengar Sun 28-Aug-16 12:04:46

Thank you! I've done two weeks and lost well in the first, but less success in the second. I think I'm probably having portions that are too big so will look at that. I haven't eaten so healthily in years.

Maverick66 Sun 28-Aug-16 12:09:29

First week loss is generally better to the second week. I think it's to do with first week's loss being mainly fluid.
I would stick to the three P's
Preparation
*Portion size
Plate size* (obviously larger the plate size, bigger the portion)

SnowWhite26 Sun 28-Aug-16 20:04:03

What meal kit? Sounds good smile

Namechangingbastard Thu 01-Sep-16 10:58:09

I'd like to know the meal kit too! Would probably drop the oil and save 4 syns though. Then only 3 syns per portion.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now