Have you reached your target? Do you still attend the group?

(6 Posts)
Flossyfloof Tue 02-Aug-16 16:08:53

I am slightly biased here because I loathe going to the group and haven't attended for months now. I reached my target last week - hurrah! - probably put on this week though as it was my birthday last week too.
I think you attend free if you keep 3lbs either side of your target. I don't feel as if I need to go though, the classes are so bloody boring and I hate them. I can weigh myself at home. I am determined not to put the weight back but am obviously scared in case I start on the downward slope again.
If you have reached your target how did you proceed? I know some people who have hit their first target and set another but I really don't want to do that. I feel I have really had enough.
( btw don't feel jealous, I only wanted to lose a stone and it's taken me months and months!!).

maygirl Tue 02-Aug-16 16:47:20

I think I'd keep going because I use the website for syns quite alot and you lose access if don't go for a while. I think you can go much less regularly when at target though. I think I'd weigh and go once a month or so. And knowing I've got to get weighed would hopefully keep me on track!

ChessieFL Tue 02-Aug-16 19:09:52

I keep going because I know if I didn't I would immediately start putting the weight back on. But I like my group!

calzone Sat 20-Aug-16 21:34:15

I stopped when I got to target.

Missed 6 weeks and gained a stone.

Keep going.

Beardsareweird Sun 21-Aug-16 18:16:42

Yes, keep going. I got to target in 2013 and had lost over 6 stone. i kept it off by going to group about once every 5 weeks or so, just to get weighed and make sure i kept my SW website access. All was well until last summer, when i decdied I wasn't going back. Fast forward to today and i have put 3 stone back on in just 12 months. Going to rejoin on Tuesday and when i get to target again, I am NOT going to stop going to group!

GasLightShining Sun 21-Aug-16 20:12:18

My friend reached target and still comes to group virtually every week. She is a year at target

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now