Help me get back on track!

(3 Posts)
Ningnang2000 Thu 16-Jun-16 11:15:45

So far i've lost 2.5 stone on sw i've been putting on and off that half Stone for 6 months now. I can't get myself back on track and the weigh is creeping back on. I've been thrown off track since easter holidays. I've had so many nights out and events. Every day I start out with good intentions but by the end of the daybi've blown it.

Top tips for getting back on track or a kick up the arse please.

emmaluvseeyore Thu 16-Jun-16 11:45:16

When I have this problem (and I have a few times), I go back to basics and write down everything I'm eating. Quite often I'm eating too many syns without realising and I'm not eating enough speed food. Do you do weekly meal plans? I find that helps keep me on track. I can factor in nights out and events then (I do a lot of babysitting, so I have to factor that in when I meal plan so I can take food with me).

Most importantly, you need to remember why you are losing weight in the first place. Is eating a lot of rubbish more important than your overall end goal? Sometimes you do need to eat some rubbish, or have a treat, but most of the time I find it isn't really worth it!

Ningnang2000 Fri 17-Jun-16 13:35:42

Thanks. I forced myself to go to class and today I planned my week. On track so far!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now