Can I occasionally have a Cambridge bar as a meal replacemen?

(2 Posts)
Flossyfloof Thu 02-Jun-16 08:23:05

I still have a few Cambridge bars from my ill-fated venture into that particular territory. Am pleased with how I am doing on SW - but would it be ok, now and again, to have a Cambridge bar instead of a SW- friendly meal?

YorkieDorkie Thu 02-Jun-16 09:04:44

The point of following and paying for a particular plan is that you follow THAT plan. Of course there's no harm in eating a meal replacement bar but it's missing the point a bit. SW teaches you to eat a balanced diet and also enjoy a wide range of foods. It is very much designed around home cooking, recipes, flavour, filling meals etc. The Cambridge diet I don't know much about but given it uses meal replacement bars I would guess it's very different.

Personally, to do well at SW you have to do SW. I would avoid going against the "ethos" of SW and just try your best to follow the plan. Obviously the world will not implode if you were to eat a bar but your week might not be as good perhaps!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now