Does anyone have a printable SW diary please?

(9 Posts)
Flossyfloof Sun 06-Mar-16 13:39:37

I have searched and searched on the net and can't get what I need.
I have some which were supplied but honestly my writing looks normal but takes up a HUGE amount of space on the page and it cannot be read if I use the tiny half A4 one.
I found one and printed off an A4 sized one which was great - but now I can't work out how I did that!
I only have a normal printer and have been trying to work out how to enlarge the ones I have to A4 but without success.

Bluecarrot Sun 06-Mar-16 13:47:27

Honestly, I preferred to design my own.
I did 15 check boxes for the syns (then coloured some in red for the next day, if I went over the day before) similar for hea abd b ( I get extra due to pregnancy and breastfeeding)
I had a column for planned meal then a column for ingredients.
At the side I have a space for my fit log - goal # steps, minutes swimming etc.

Flossyfloof Mon 07-Mar-16 07:59:00

Thanks, it would be difficult for me to do that.

imnottoofussed Mon 07-Mar-16 13:31:23

I have one but don't know how to attach it to a message sorry, I've put it as a picture below.

Flossyfloof Mon 14-Mar-16 07:04:25

Thank you very much. I need it to be a week to A4 so I don't think I can make that work. Thank you though.

ghostoftheMNchicken Mon 14-Mar-16 07:14:59

I don't know about the diary itself, but what program are you using to access the diary? Maybe I can help figure out how to adjust the printer settings...

Is there a scale to page size option in there when you try to print?

Muskateersmummy Mon 14-Mar-16 07:26:29

I just use a note book for keeping my daily food diary

calzone Thu 17-Mar-16 23:43:22

I make my own

randomer Sun 20-Mar-16 10:25:20

calzone...that looks idiot proof.....I reckon i could do it!!!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now