2days off plan!!

(4 Posts)
deli1976 Mon 15-Feb-16 19:48:21

Wel i have been good up to saturday and yesterday...yesterday was my daughters birthday so we had cake lots of it and went out for a carvery, something we never do oh my god it was lovely, anyway today im back on track and ive not used a single syn, hoping to do same tomorrow aswell to try and bring it back so maybe i could have a loss as i only wanted a -2 this thur to get my stone award..what are your thoughts please ladies

Ragwort Tue 16-Feb-16 09:05:03

Maybe have a couple of SP days? Do some more exercise? No, or very few, Sins - you may lose the weight; I have a similar problem coming up in a couple of weeks with my DS's birthday - we've let him chose the restaurant & I am just going to enjoy the meal and not stress about it.

Good luck smile.

deli1976 Tue 16-Feb-16 16:33:57

Thankyou Ragwort no syns were used yesterday, only 1.5 used up to now today,.. i can put weight on by looking at the wrong food, anyway still trying to pull it back and hoping for a maintain thur, a loss would just be a bonus. Good luck to you aswell on the birthday meal ☺

wowser3 Fri 19-Feb-16 17:33:05

2 days? I've had 2 weeks off! grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now