new to S/W

(5 Posts)
GeorgiaT2468 Wed 13-Jan-16 14:19:35

Day two of slimming world.. I'm not going over my syns, however I eat breakfast and tea but I tend to be too busy to make lunch and don't have a set meal for lunch, instead I'm snacking and grazing on free and speed foods, is that ok? Or will snacking rather than meals slow down my weight loss? I snack on raw veg and fruits.

Thanks all in advance xx

GeorgiaT2468 Wed 13-Jan-16 14:26:42

Also can I eat to many muller lights? blush xx

emmaluvseeyore Wed 13-Jan-16 16:46:48

Can you cook two portions of your evening meal and have the leftovers for lunch the next day? I do this every day as I only have microwave facilities at work. That only takes 3 minutes out of my day to cook it at lunch time!

Personally, I think you can have too many Muller Lights. I wouldn't want more than 1 a day as, although they are free, they don't really have much nutritional value. I stopped having them around 6 months ago. I much prefer using my syns on a nicer tasting yoghurt that doesn't have that runny consistency.

motheroreily Sat 16-Jan-16 11:03:58

That's a really good idea to try and cook extra so you can have it for lunch.

If you are grazing Id try and stick to more speed food than free food (I hope that makes sense).

GeorgiaT2468 Sat 16-Jan-16 20:17:08

Yes that's a great idea, I don't know why I didn't think of that lol.. Yeah Iv stuck to speed like raw veg, salads and fruits. Thank you very much xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now