Round and round I go

(4 Posts)
XjodyleeX Thu 07-Jan-16 17:40:44

Hi guys....I am a mum to 5 beautiful little devils!!! Trying to get my head around starting bk to sw AGAIN! Wanted to start last week but I want to be super organised!!! Am trying to put together a food plan and make a list of essentials!! This time around I want to be prepared as last time I got so stuck in a rut of eating the same food over and over that I was bored so left!! I have taken notes of most important things to have...so far I have bought all the herbs and spices I could find on the shelf and am currently sourcing out the cheapest place for fruit and veg...what things would you say are essential???

FlopIsMyChristmasGuru Thu 07-Jan-16 17:42:55

It's probably helpful if you set out the sorts of food you like to eat for each meal as often they only need tweaking to fit in with the plan, and the closer you can keep to the things you like, the more likely you are to be successful.

Are you going to a group or doing the online plan?

XjodyleeX Thu 07-Jan-16 17:44:34

Definitely a group...I find the support helps A LOT!! It will be difficult with the children but I am determined to make this work...not just for me but for the kids too.p x

FlopIsMyChristmasGuru Thu 07-Jan-16 18:57:35

I think that's wise. I had to bring the DC to this weeks group (looking all snuggly in their pyjamas) and everyone was lovely about it.
Mug shots are sometimes free depending on flavours and they ca be handy to grab in a fix.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now