Not falling off the wagon

(3 Posts)
heddbach Wed 06-Jan-16 11:17:33

I've tried every diet under the sun and am an 'expert' on fats, calories, exercise etc etc. What I'm not good at is sticking to a diet, any diet. I've just joined SW online and would love to hear what you do to stick to the diet and see it through (even longer than a week would be good for me!). Thanks

emmaluvseeyore Wed 06-Jan-16 11:53:53

First thing is to not think of it as a diet. You are not depriving yourself of anything because you can eat whatever you want still within limits. So if you really want to eat a chocolate bar, you can, but you then limit other things that day. I think of SW as a way of eating for life as it is a way of changing my eating habits for the better.

Second thing is to plan, plan, plan. I do so much better on weeks where I've planned ahead and stuck to it. When you don't plan ahead you tend to eat rubbish!

heddbach Wed 06-Jan-16 17:00:05

Thanks Emma. I think planning is a very good point. It's not my best point by any means. Will give it a go smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now