How has SW changed?

(5 Posts)
witsender Tue 05-Jan-16 21:31:21

I'm thinking about restarting...I am reading through the books from last yr (year before maybe?) and am trying to figure out if it has changed since. Is it still red/green days, healthy extras etc?

emwithme Tue 05-Jan-16 21:42:59

It's more like the year before if it's got Red/Green days. It's all Extra Easy now.

Basically, it's like Success Express with a few terminology changes. Superfree is now "speed" (there are a few fruits that were superfree that aren't speed like kiwi and grapes). Only 1/3 of the plate needs to be speed foods (rather than 2/3 superfree on Success Express).

Healthy Extras - you only get one of each (but as you don't need them for meat on a green day or carbs on a red day then it kind of balances out).

witsender Tue 05-Jan-16 21:49:59

I see, thank you ... I really need to do something (am at least 3 stone overweight nlw!) so maybe I should go back.

emwithme Tue 05-Jan-16 23:07:09

I'd definitely say go back - even if it's just for the first couple of weeks so you get the new pack, the new members talk and some feedback.

witsender Thu 07-Jan-16 20:03:13

Good idea, I'll have a look.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now