SW and TTC - anyone doing this?

(6 Posts)
artylady14 Sat 20-Jun-15 12:35:53

I am considering joining SW and want to lose weight whilst TTC. Is anyone else doing this? Does the diet fit the kind of healthy eating I should be doing whilst TTC? I mean, I read so many things about what to eat pre and post ovulation and wondered if it would fit with their different 'days' - do they still have the Green and Red days?

Buttwing Sat 20-Jun-15 13:28:53

Hi I'm not trying to conceive now but I have got pregnant 5 times while doing slimming world! I do t know if I can credit sw but I think it's a really healthy plan to follow while ttc. It's not red and green anymore just extra easy plan which is basically a combination of a red and green day.

artylady14 Sat 20-Jun-15 17:19:23

Wow, well done you! You could give fertility tips to all! Thanks for the info.

10storeylovesong Mon 22-Jun-15 20:36:44

I'm doing slimming world because I'm ttc. I was overweight and currently undergoing fertility testing. It's possible I will be given clomid next month and I was told to get my bmi into a healthy range to give it the best chance. Thanks to slimming world I'm now within the healthy range and eating much much healthier.

artylady14 Mon 22-Jun-15 23:18:47

Good to hear. I am starting this week. I hope I can stick to it.

AtAt Sun 05-Jul-15 19:47:47

I'm doing SW and TTC at the moment. I unfortunately had a miscarriage at the start of the year, and although I know it was one of those things, it helped me get the motivation to be healthy and lose weight. I chose SW as I know I can still do it while pregnant. I've been going about 6 weeks, and have lost 13.5lbs so far. No baby yet, but hoping it will happen soon!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now