Joining Slimming World tonight

(11 Posts)
KissMeHardy Fri 16-Aug-13 15:57:42

I joined SW 4 weeks ago and I have lost half a stone already. I make sure I never eat anything that isn't SW.

I have gone onto their website and I have printed out all their recipes that we like, put them into a binder and I pick our meals for the week out of their and do the shopping to the meals.

I am eating LOADS more than I was before and am still losing weight. I didn't believe them when they told me this would happen, but it really does smile

I have another stone and a half to go to get to my target weight.

And I keep my weights on the website too so I have a visual record of my weight, and BMI, coming down week by week.

You will be fine OP - just check in here every so often for support and encouragement.

p.s. fat free strawberry yoghurt, strawberries and blueberries are delicious as an evening snack !

muminthecity Fri 16-Aug-13 01:38:03

Slimming World is brilliant, I find it really easy to stick to and have lost 3.5 stone since April. Good luck! smile

Funnyfishface Fri 16-Aug-13 00:54:54

Hi

I joined slimming world tonight.
Aged 46
Height 5ft1 and 1/2
Starting weight 9 st 5
GW 8 st 10
UGW 8 st 6

Just under a stone to lose. Perhaps we could encourage each other.

FeckOffCup Thu 15-Aug-13 16:16:27

I joined SW this week too, first target is to get from 12st 11 down to 11st 7 so hopefully I can manage that and then ultimately get into the healthy BMI bracket. I would need to get to around 9 1/2 stone to be in the right bracket.

buttercrumble Wed 14-Aug-13 11:44:30

Good luck im doing slimming world , have lost a stone in 8 weeks. i need to loose 5st more so a long way off yet but really enjoying it. The extra easy plan is brill and so easy to follow . you will soon have that stone off smile

It's ace. I love Slimming World.

Definitely not a quick solution, but I've lost 23lb in 5.5 months (that includes a couple of weekends away where I wasn't as good as I could have been --drank vats of cocktails and ate my body weight in cake--)

I've gone from an 18 to a 14 and my target is whenever I fit into a 10 (somewhere between 10 and 10 1/2 stone)

Extra Easy is great. it really is so simple and the threads on here are so motivational and supportive.

You're doing better than me. I'm 5ft 0 & was 12st 7 when I started. I've not decided what my target is yet.

M0naLisa Wed 14-Aug-13 10:40:56

I got weighed and for my height I'm overweight. I'm 4ft 11im at 10st 10.5
Want to go down to 8stone before Christmas grin

Good luck. I joined at the end of May and I'm 1lb away from my 1 stone award.

AngusAndElspethsThistleWhistle Tue 13-Aug-13 16:32:40

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

M0naLisa Tue 13-Aug-13 16:08:51

For the first time.

I have tried and tried to lose some weight but cannot do it on my own.
I only need to lose a stone if not a little bit more but it's so hard. So wish me luck grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now