Lunch ideas???

(7 Posts)
lilmamma Tue 25-Jun-13 08:32:32

I think some mugshots are free, but not sure which ones sad I make tuna or salmon pasta for work, and add light mayo, onions and mushrooms, or I have a banana muller lite, and chop a banana into it, and other fruit to munch on, today iam taking some left over shepherds pie, and a punnet of grapes smile

servingwench Sat 22-Jun-13 22:37:06

Thanks everyone. Its so much better having lunch at home bacon, eggs and mushrooms today,yum! Are mugshots free?

Twattybollocks Sat 22-Jun-13 21:33:02

Lemon chicken risotto, it's syn free, seriously tasty, keeps well in the fridge and warms up nice in the microwave. I make enough for 2, eat one and then the other portion the next day. Seafood works well instead of chicken too, and is also syn free.

onedev Sat 22-Jun-13 12:55:10

You could make SW soups & take those on with you & simply heat in microwave. If you have a kettle, the pasta pots are syn free too. I always eat a lot of fruit for lunch. Ive always found lunch a tricky one on SW though. Good luck.

Imflabulous Sat 22-Jun-13 12:53:14

I make roast veg cous cous with feta (hxa), or fritata or take left overs eg Spag bol pasta bake etc or really chunky free soup. These are what I usually bring for lunch/dinner at work. Or I treat myself to a subway salad which are lovely.

chocoholicanon Sat 22-Jun-13 12:42:29

Jacket potato and beans if you can use the microwave, in fact there are loads of toppings to go on potatoes such as no fat cottage cheese, tuna and sweet corn mixed with fat free yoghurt, left over chilli

I make the slimming world quiche and have that at lunch with salad, a packet of cous cous only takes 5 minutes, a packet of savoury rice made up the night before with some chopped ham or chicken mixed in is very filling.

If your in the car why not try a different breakfast and have ryvitas as your b extra with some cream cheese?

servingwench Thu 20-Jun-13 22:18:57

Hi, attempting to do SW and need some ideas for lunch....I usually have Wheatabix for bf so can't have bread can I (don't want to use syns for bread!!) I am at work at lunch time and have access to a microwave. I have been having salad and cold meat, cottage cheese but it's getting boring and sometimes I don't start the day in my office so my lunch is in my car for a good few hours.
Any good ideas??

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now