I'm about to start my diet, All you hear about is what you shouldn't eat. Please tell me what I can eat, for a positive start to my diet. :-)

(9 Posts)

Thanks everyone. smile The slow cooker sounds great. I didn't know about the googling for a syn free alternative. That sounds great.

amigababy Sun 09-Jun-13 09:55:24

red days or green days?
or the complicated mixture that I never got the hang of grin
either way a small slow cooker is great for SW free food soups stews and casseroles. The recipes don't matter too much, I just make it up with what I've got then add spices or chilli etc. Tinned tomatoes are handy as a staple ingredient.

SidTheSloth Sun 09-Jun-13 09:31:15

I joined again last week and was a little shamed that the starting weight was only 10lb less than my original starting weight 2 years ago when I joined beforeblush BUT no one said a thing. You will be fine go for it!!

What I like about SW is no matter what you fancy for dinner, if you google it you can find a syn free/low syn version so its just the case of getting stuck in!!

Good luck!!

TeaOneSugar Sat 08-Jun-13 11:27:49

Personally I need to know I'm going to WI and face the scales, otherwise it's easy to think "I'll start again on Monday" smile

My group has an active Facebook group which also helps for mid week support.

True! I think I will re-join as I find it harder to be motivated on my own.

smile

BlueGoddess Thu 06-Jun-13 22:30:20

You can eat anything - that's the best thing about slimming world!

Why be embarrassed about rejoining? Nobody will judge you, and if you go to a different group or join on line then no one will know you've done it before wink

bump

Can, even.

I should re-join SW, but I'm a bit embarrassed too, as I've put back on half of what I lost. blush

Hi, I've followed SW before and lost 2 stone and got near to my target, although my target was perhaps too low. I've now put 1 stone back on and I'm soon to re-start my diet to loose it.

I'm not a great cook, and never have that much time to spare, so my diet has always been quite restricted, although I lost weight I think I got a bit bored with the same old food.

What are your favourite things to eat on SW? I hear so much about what you shouldn't eat, but not enough about what you can't. I want to start this in a really positive way, as that works well for me. So please tell me all the lovely things I can eat.

Thank you. smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now