Sleeping in the travel cot

(5 Posts)
annaitaliana Sun 02-Oct-16 22:18:11

DS2 (8 months) is a very big baby and almost immediately outgrew the space saving cot we bought for him. So we started putting him in the baby Bjorn travel cot and he loves it! He especially seems happy in the morning when he can see through the mesh and not get hands and feet stuck thru the bars. Just wondering if there's any issue with keeping him in there every night?? As with all Baby Bjorn products it's a good quality mattress and he sleeps thru so I'm not bending over and picking him up all the time. Would be great not to buy yet another piece of baby equipment...

gallicgirl Sun 02-Oct-16 22:21:35

Can't see a problem with it. When I had DD we lived in a small flat and there was no space in our room for a cot. When she grew out of the moses basket, she slept in a travel cot for several months until she went into her own room.

HerRoyalFattyness Sun 02-Oct-16 22:24:13

I can't see a problem either. When I had DS1 I was 17 and living with my mum, sharing a room with my 6 year old brother, so DS1 only had a travel cot after he outgrew his moses basket.

Scrumptiousbears Sun 02-Oct-16 22:35:13

Our daughter is 6 months and has been in a travel cot every since she was 3 weeks old as she was big too. We did buy a mattress for it though to make things a little more comfortable. She's fine in it.

annaitaliana Mon 03-Oct-16 13:08:25

Thanks for the feedback!! Good to know I'm not the only one x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now