Please help! Can't figure out what's wrong! Exhausted...

(1 Post)
Beemommy Wed 28-Sep-16 02:26:03

Hi girls...I hope someone can help with advice or had similar situation so I would just accept it and try to wait till it passes. I have tried asking different doctors but they all keep telling me that health wise my DS is doing absolutely great. He had some reflux issues but that was gone by 4 months. He is now 9 months and has never been a great sleeper but the last month has been a total nightmare and I cant handle it anymore. He has never gone more than 5 hours of sleep at a time once he falls asleep and then would wake up every 2,5-3 hours for the rest of the night. For the last month he would wake up crying half an hour after he slept. Then he would wake up every 1-1,5 hour crying again and again. Sometimes it takes me 30-40 minutes to make him back to sleep...We co-sleep so I am always next to him so that is not separation anxiety. When he wakes up i normally breastfeed him or try to rock him back to sleep...letting him fuss is not an option as he just gets hysterical. The problem is that also lately when I try to breastfeed him he fusses and pulls on and off and I end up giving him a pacifier and rocking. That happens every single time and for the last month I wasn't able to nurse him to sleep even for once. This mostly happens at night as well as when I try to nurse him to sleep for naps. Otherwise in daytime he is a perfectly happy and active baby so i am confused...is it teething? Colic? I would think that by 9 months he outgrows that..
Appreciate any input on this and sorry for long post...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now