Where does baby nap?

(3 Posts)
mummasays Wed 17-Aug-16 18:13:42

Just wondering where you put babies to nap in the day time? do you let them nap where they fall asleep e.g sofa/Moses basket or do you put them in their bed? Also do they have routine of when they do nap?

MaGratgarlik1983 Wed 17-Aug-16 20:59:48

DS would only nap in my arms for about four months and then decided that he wouldn't fall asleep on me anymore. So then he'd sleep in pushchair or cot. Then at about seven months, he decided he only really liked sleeping in his cot. Since then, we have a shortened version of the bedtime routine as his nap routine. HTH!

Coconut0il Wed 17-Aug-16 21:37:53

DS2 is almost 1. If I'm at home he has all his naps on my lap. He did sleep in a bouncy chair sometimes when he was smaller. For DP he sleeps in the pushchair.
He will nap in the car seat but generally wakes as soon as the engine is turned off.

Routine is very baby led. We've been going through a phase of one longer nap in the middle of the day but today he's had two shorter ones. If I'm there I feed him to sleep, if it's DP he either walks him or pushes him back and forth in the pushchair.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now