earlier and earlier

(1 Post)
waitingforsomething Fri 01-Jul-16 22:02:46

Ds is 11.5 months. He's slept through usually since 6ish months always got up quite early around 6 which I don't mind. Sometimes up around 5.30/5.45 which I can also live with aa I know he goes to bed pretty early.

Problem is this week he's been getting earlier and earlier. 5.30, 5.20, 4.55 and today it's 4.15 here and he's making awakr noises and intermittently grizzling.

He goes to bed between 6.30-7 and is so tired by then I can't keep him up later. He naps for c.2 hours per day either 2 naps or 1.

I have no idea what to do or why he's waking. Live in hot country so temp is constant all night through his aircon- this hasn't been changed.

If I go in and offer water, calpol, cuddle it's guaranteed game over as he gets all excited then when I try to leave room he goes mad and is impossible to re-settle.

He's starting to wake my 3.8 year old and she is getting grouchy as she's up too early.

Ive no idea how to handle this or what I could do to get him back to a more reasonable wake up time sad

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now