Help! 11 week old not sleeping!

(5 Posts)
akindofmagic Wed 01-Jun-16 10:45:37

I really am at a loss! My 11 week old DS2 was sleeping from about 11pm-4.30/5am from about 9 weeks. After the early morning bottle he would then sleep til 7.30. The last few days we've gone back to a sleep pattern like the first few weeks. He wakes every two hours. We tried him with the faster teats but they were too fast, I persevered for a couple of days but he was being quite sick as he was taking too much milk. He is unsettled during the day as well, often cat napping and snacking on 1-2oz at a time instead of 5oz and fighting sleep.

What's happening? Is it a growth spurt? Sleep regression? DS1 is being very sweet and DH does help but works long hours so I do the night feeds. I am spending my days in a blur as I'm so tired again! 😴😴

IAmALeafOnTheWindWatchHowISoar Wed 01-Jun-16 18:05:35

Sounds very much like a growth spurt and your LO is taking as much nutrition on board to grow.

HoldTheDoorHodor Wed 01-Jun-16 18:32:14

12 week growth spurt a little early? Growth spurts suck but they do come out of it. Usually.

DameDiazepamTheDramaQueen Wed 01-Jun-16 18:36:38

Babies chop and change their sleep pattern at any given moment, sadly!

stellak9 Wed 01-Jun-16 20:47:24

I think leap 3 is around week 12. I remember my baby was also affected during that time. Google wonder weeks.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now