Sleepyhead or poddle/toddle pod...views?

(3 Posts)
Frenchfancies Mon 18-Jan-16 12:27:54

I've heard good things about both.... Difference being £50 in price, and also toddle pod website says its not suitable for unsupervised sleep.... But I know people who do sleep their babies in them and have gone from waking every 2hrs to now go 6hours.

I feel more inclined to go with sleepyhead just for reassurance on the sleep safety aspect but the toddle pods seem to hug them more which is what my 4 month boy likes.

Anyone any other experiences?

ohthegoats Mon 18-Jan-16 12:53:52

I had a sleepyhead from birth, it was ace - she slept the best she's ever slept from birth to 4 months, and I think it was down to the sleepyhead. When her sleep was really crap around 7 months we bought the bigger one too, that helped for awhile.

DangerMouth Mon 18-Jan-16 17:50:41

Sleepyhead user here too. Dd2 grew out of at around 3 months but l took the tubing out and use that in her cot (used towels originally to keep her still snug). She has been a good sleeper (and continues to be so touch wood!).

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now