Sleepyhead, poddlepod etc...

(2 Posts)
Nottalotta Sat 12-Sep-15 20:42:07

DS has been a difficult to put down baby. Hes 7wks and falls asleep on the breast, then wakes as soon as i put him down, particularly during the day. He has been napping in the car/sling this week and getting more daytime sleep.

Yesterday though instead of just putting him down, i picked him up off my lap on the feeding pillow and put him down with that. It works!!

Feeding pillow is quite soft though so i have to watch him to make sure he doesnt bury his face in it.

So i'm thinking i need a safe alternative. The sleepyhead is expensive. Poddlepod not recomended for overnight. I am thinkin of using whatever i get in the cot also. Its a cotbed so pretty big.

Any recomendations?

Celia1978 Sat 12-Sep-15 21:46:17

A friend gave me a Sleepyhead and it was really good but when DS grew out of it I rolled up a big towel (I put some hairbands round it to stop it unrolling) then bent into into the horseshoe shape. Seemed to work - I think it's the feeling of being enclosed that they like.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now