7 month old waking all through night

(4 Posts)
Monkeybear1 Sat 01-Aug-15 23:04:06

My 7 month old has been weaning since 5 and a half months and has 3 good sized meals a day plus 2*7oz bottles and then 8oz before bed but he has started waking up every 3 hours again (he has never been great but used to go 5hrs for his first stretch) and is really upset. We try to settle him but this can go on for a couple of hours. If we give in and feed him he goes to sleep for another 3-4 hrs. Any tips. Really struggling having not had a proper nights sleep in over 7 months.

justabigdisco Sat 01-Aug-15 23:05:37

Perhaps he's having a growth spurt or something. I'd just feed him if he seems hungry and hope it settled down again?

FATEdestiny Sat 01-Aug-15 23:32:21

If he's hungry, feed him. The path of least resistance.

Chloris33 Wed 05-Aug-15 11:47:50

Experiencing similar with my 7mo over last month. Think it's teething plus developmental stuff. It's exhausting. I've just been feeding, path of least resistance, plus I think soothing is important. Sometimes my dh rocks him back to sleep as alternative to boob, though. Am hoping will juSt pass.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now