Camping with a baby

(3 Posts)
Fletch3 Sun 20-Apr-14 04:34:02

Hiya! :D

My son will be 3 and a half months at the time our family and friends (a big group) will go camping in Cornwall. I'm just after hints and tips on how to do things. Because it seems like it may be a bit too hard to do! Especially bottles as he's formula fed also baths as he has so much hair and it gets greasy if we don't wash it every day. Would really appreciate the advice smile
(The photo is to show all the hair ;))

AlpacaLypse Sun 20-Apr-14 06:36:30

Oh wow he's adorable (and yes extremely well endowed in the hair department smile)!

Baby Camping is harder work with formula feeding. How long will you be away for? Will you have access to a proper loo-block? Will you be able to set up an electric hook-up?

I wouldn't bother with making up bottles from powder, I'd splurge on the single-use cartons.

If it's just his hair that gets greasy, you could wash that in a bowl, and just top and tail him the rest of the time.

Fletch3 Sun 20-Apr-14 06:55:41

Ah thanks! We're away for a long weekend. Yea I think we will have electric and a few campervans with us too. Not sure about the toilet though. If we did I suppose I could shower him! He's used to shower and bath. smile thanks for the reply :D x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now