What's the earliest you've ever put DC's to bed.

(5 Posts)
misshoohaa Wed 22-Jan-14 16:50:24

DS 2.6 years has dropped his day nap and is currently struggling to keep his eyes open at 4:50 PM.

He's been bathed (4:15pm), dinner is in the oven but I can see the eyes slowly getting heavier and heavier as he lounges on the sofa.

If I put him to bed at 5:15 is that just asking for a 3am wake up time?

What's the earliest you've put DC's to bed and was it doomed with an early start the next day?

Madallie Wed 22-Jan-14 17:03:09

What time did he go to bed, wake up and nap (when he did nap)? How long was he napping for?

Flowerpup Wed 22-Jan-14 17:15:14

My son was doing this and the earliest I put him to bed was 6. Now he naps every 2/3 days and it's works out fine now. Bed at 6.30 every night and wakes at 6.30. You should try him napping every few days and should help.

17leftfeet Wed 22-Jan-14 17:23:11

I used to have a 6pm bedtime for dd1 and she would sleep through until 7am

Lasted about 9 months and made evenings very peaceful

misshoohaa Wed 22-Jan-14 18:09:32

Managed to keep him up till 5:55, so he should sleep in till at least 6AM.

I miss nap time, pregnant with DC2 and not sure how I will cope not being able to catch up a little during the day!

Oh well, I should be grateful he napped till 2.5, I try to get him to nap on some days but he's just not interested anymore - just sits up in his bed and plays, ill keep trying though, never know your luck!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now