Sleep easy method - a question for those that did it

(3 Posts)
TheBakeryQueen Tue 14-May-13 11:19:14

If I were you I wouldn't do it! You don't sound like you really want to, there is a lot of anxiety in your post.

Why don't you wait until she is 1 and then reassess? I don't think you're supposed to do controlled crying under 1 years anyway.

peanutbuttersarnies Wed 08-May-13 19:19:00

I've never done sleep training. But from what I know after 15 mins you check every 15 mins until they r asleep.

RedCrab Wed 08-May-13 15:54:29

So we co sleep and DD has had bad sleep for months and months before we go up. She sleeps fine when we are there but won't go to sleep or if she does, rarely stays asleep. Otherwise sleep is fine and she weaned herself off night feeds. She is nearly ten months.

So we are considering the least cry sleep training. I feel very nervous but read the book, and it's very understanding of my kind of anxiety. A few nights of crying for sleep learning. I don't know if I can p the 5/10/15 check in - I might do 3/8/12 - but a question: what do you do if after the last check in, they're still awake/crying? Do you revert back to the first check in or do you leave them crying for an indefinite period of time?? That sounds way too much for CIO for me!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now