Liars!

(7 Posts)
shouldibecrossaboutthis Thu 09-May-13 22:44:08

My DS slept 7-8 from about 12 weeks (with a dream feed at 10pm). I always lied because I didn't want mums to think I was smug!

Middlesexmummy Wed 08-May-13 21:46:56

My baby will wake up at least once a night , sleep s at 7 - 7 , I wouldn't say she sleeps through the night .....

Queenside Wed 08-May-13 20:49:32

I have realised that I tend to exaggerate. But I'm sure some of the 'sleep through the night' mums are exaggerating. It breaks my heart every time! I'd love it if I found out it was bollocks! Sadly probably not true and they're just lucky! envy

Middlesexmummy Wed 08-May-13 18:54:44

Hi , I'm obsessed with other babies sleep patterns , it's the first thing I ask lol! I know I'm secretly envious

NothingsLeft Wed 08-May-13 18:29:04

Yes I lie now. DS is a year and sleep is still very hit and miss. I just lie or avoid the topic as much as poss.

I plan on fibbing from the start with the next one grin

sparklekitty Wed 08-May-13 15:40:19

I don't, but the bags under my eyes would probably give me away if I tried smile DD wakes 4-6 times a night. Past few nights have been 2-3 wakes which is lovely. I tell everyone this smile

I have realised that my friends babies that 'sleep through' often wake once a night, thats not sleeping through in my eyes (7mo)

Queenside Sun 05-May-13 21:10:41

Who here lies about how well their baby sleeps and even pretends he/she sleeps through??

My DD has gone from waking once a night to every five minutes and I've always made it sound a little bit better than it really is, so people don't secretly think I'm doing it all wrong. I've always wondered whether any of the parents of 'slept through since 6 weeks' babies are total liars.

Come on, you can tell us.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now