Tips for moving 7 month old into her own room?

(4 Posts)
amri Wed 20-Mar-13 19:40:45

Thanks - that's what we're doing already. Doing her morning nap in her room, and maybe another depending on if we're home. I'm terrified we'll be up all night with her for some reason ...!

spanky2 Wed 20-Mar-13 19:32:38

Nap time in the new room ?

ilovepicnmix Wed 20-Mar-13 19:31:01

Just go cold turkey. We had no issues with the move to another room or into the cot. I do know people who initially put baby in Moses basket in the cot for a while.

amri Wed 20-Mar-13 19:28:12

Hi all,

We are planning to move our soon to be 7 month old daughter into her own room over the Easter holidays. Just looking for tips to make the move as smooth and stress free as possible please!

She is currently in a cradle in our bedroom. We use her nursery next door for nappy changing and I try to nap her in her cot-bed at least once a day to help her get used to it. Do we just move her in 'cold-turkey' as such or what is the best way to do this?

Thanks a millionsmile

P.S Not as happy about doing this as I previously imagined, I'll miss her in the room with us! blush

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now