help!! tried mummy!!

(11 Posts)
Nightmoves Wed 20-Feb-13 21:56:57

He won't. Or so I am reliablly told...

tylersmummy12 Wed 20-Feb-13 21:33:10

i do like it, the snuggles in bed but i dont want him to get like to attatched and be like 7 and still sleep with me!

nickelbabe Wed 20-Feb-13 21:28:07

god dd cries if I dare even to put her on our bed while I put my pyjamas on!

tylersmummy12 Wed 20-Feb-13 21:03:42

He'll sleep in his bed for naps or sleep on me. I just feel like im losing a fighing battle... He'll start off in his bed then when i go to bed he cries and wants to be in with me

Lostonthemoors Wed 20-Feb-13 20:49:59

19 months not 29 blush

nickelbabe Wed 20-Feb-13 20:48:20

we don't even have a cot/bed for her

nickelbabe Wed 20-Feb-13 20:47:05

dd is 14 months
we co-sleep.
I wouldn't dare make her sleep on her own. grin

I gave to say I'm usedto it.

wgat time do you go to bed and get up?
we go to bed at avout10 after she's been asleep on me on the settee since 9 and we get up at 8ish.
it works for us so far.

she also "naps" on me after a feed - she is the incredible non-sleeping baby.

BubblesAndBeans Wed 20-Feb-13 20:41:14

Where does he take his naps during the day? If he isnt used at all to sleep in his own bed, perhaps you could start putting him in there for his daytime naps and lay down next to him in the beginning so he gets used to it gradually.
My dd is 13 months and he usually starts off the night in her own bed and from about midnight we co-sleep as well. Hope you find something that works for both of you soon.

Lostonthemoors Wed 20-Feb-13 20:40:57

Too not top blush

Lostonthemoors Wed 20-Feb-13 20:40:45

I'm a tired mummy top, still co sleeping with 29 month old. I think he still needs me at the moment and feel cc is very stressful for him. I've decided just to put up with the co sleeping for a while longer and then just transition him straight into a big bed.

tylersmummy12 Wed 20-Feb-13 20:34:45

My 13 month old wont sleep in his own bed/cot we did co ssleeping from when he moved outta his moses bascket. Its been the biggest mistake of my life! Not that i dont love it just i need my own space and feel like im drapping hin down. Hes a big mummys boy. I tried everything... Contolled crying moving his into a big boys bed.. He still wakes during the night so by 3 o clock i give up and just put him in bed with me any tips pleasr!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now