Change in sleeping patter...seeking advice

(7 Posts)
princesssmartypantss Thu 14-Feb-13 04:09:13

I agree with calpol and we also use teetha powders and bonjela which seems effective. If my ds isn't poorly i try powders and bonjela first and calpol if still not settling.

princesssmartypantss Thu 14-Feb-13 04:08:47

I agree with calpol and we also use teetha powders and bonjela which seems effective. If my ds isn't poorly i try powders and bonjela first and calpol if still not settling.

Clairecox2 Mon 11-Feb-13 21:20:49

Thanks again...I seem to keep missing letters out of my message, just goes to show what lack of sleep can do cx

Clairecox2 Mon 11-Feb-13 21:19:05

Thank you for your responses, I have given him calpol today so we will see what happens, thank again cx

Iggly Mon 11-Feb-13 08:55:29

He has a cold and teething - there's your answer. Try and relieve his symptoms.

SanneSannes Mon 11-Feb-13 08:49:15

Teething and cold are definitely two good reasons that might ruin his sleep. Have you given him any calpol? I didn't give this to my DC1 until he was a year old, but in hindsight should have probably given it a bit more often / earlier to give some pain relief when he was teething.

Clairecox2 Mon 11-Feb-13 07:53:15

My 9month little boy has always been a good sleeper at night but the last 3 nights he has been really difficult to go down and has been waking up approx every 30 mins screaming/moaning! Then goes back down with comforting him.
He does have a cough/cold and teething. As I am a first time mum this is all new to me, does anyone have any ideas, is it illness and teething related? I hope it passes!
Please help, many thanks cx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now