Unknown

(4 Posts)
mummybare Fri 07-Dec-12 07:58:08

I'd say think through your strategy carefully and stick to it. Be consistent and be there to comfort her through it. Perhaps you could give her a safe comfort object - have it between you when you're bf'ing so it becomes familiar and smells of you. Also, have you tried a dummy?

Beaker1983 Thu 06-Dec-12 23:23:50

Hopefully my OH will be able to pick up a copy tomorrow

AndMiffyWentToSleep Thu 06-Dec-12 22:32:56

Have you looked at the No Cry Sleep Solution? That talks specifically about co-sleeping...

Beaker1983 Thu 06-Dec-12 22:28:53

Hi

My 6mth old sleeps with me at the moment ( other half sleeps downstairs) I still breastfeed but she still can't sleep without nursing from me. I enjoy sleeping with her but recently I feel a but like a human pacifier... The sleep I've been getting has become more and more broken so we have decided to move her into her own room. But I'm filled with guilt that I have let her get to 6 mths old unable to sooth herself to sleep and now I'm about to abandon her in her own room.

Has anyone been able to make the transition between co-sleeping and a cot I really disagree with cc and am looking into pu/pd but I can't see it working sad

Feel like such a bad parent and I havent even started the move yet

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now